Friday, August 9, 2013

The Train Project

Sorry it's been a while since my last post but, Def Con and Black Hat were last week!

This week, I have been inordinately productive which is why this post is likely to be short and is a bit late! Here, I have been working on what I refer to as only the "Train Project" which amounts to increasing the efficiency of trains by 20% or so. The entire idea was inspired by this paper:  http://web.ing.puc.cl/~power/paperspdf/dixon/60a.pdf . Thus, I have been spending much of my time pouring over it and going through both the diagrams and the calculations! Also, I got to build two circuits (each of the same circuit design). Lastly, I have been doing a number of calculations. I'd post my work but, it is not very attractive looking. Sorry :(  My notes are pretty good looking though...



Some of the guys (random, indeed):

Some of my note pages  ;)    :




At least, I think they are pretty nice looking. If you disagree, surely you can imagine what my calculations looked like...   : /

I will also be doing some inventory and ordering new parts as well as finishing (hopefully) the V4 wikki documentation.

Lastly, I will be engaging in figuring out how to build an RF-ID cloner  (unless I forgot something ELSE I will be doing!) in order to help companies improve their security.

No comments:

Post a Comment