Friday, July 19, 2013

V4

Frankly, I had been too busy working to remember to take more than a measly three photos.

Here is one of the boreds baking:


Secondly:


This is one of the "finished" products. I wrote "finished" in quotes as the circuit is complete but, we still needed to attach a few things to the header. I am SO pleased that it worked BEAUTIFULLY the first time! To be fair, I had two very experienced professionals look it over before we checked its functionality and, as a result, I did clean up some of the surface solders. When the second guy grabbed it from me and said that he was "going to take it under the microscope," I didn't know he was being LITERAL! Lol  : /

Lastly:



Interesting fact: as the boards bake, they get redder; they go from a bright red to a deep red!

Now, to Wiki the instructions so that others may build their own version (which will not get finished by today-- I'm exhausted)!

Stay tuned for next week when I learn use Solid Works to print something out using the 3D printer! Any ideas as to what I should design?


No comments:

Post a Comment